Aimee Derylo - Broker Associate
- NameAimee Derylo
- Direct Line630-552-6774
- PositionBroker Associate
- DesignationB&W Vice President's Club, PSA - Pricing Strategy Advisor, CNC, CSC, LTG-Leadership Training Graduate, MBA, Military on the Move Certified, ABR - Accredited Buyer's Representative, SFR - Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource, SRS-Seller Representative Specialist, RENE - Real Estate Negotiation Expert
- E-mail Me
- Visit My Website
Aimee Derylo has always loved real estate. She bought her first house at 23 years old, and her first new construction home at 28. Heck, whenever they played “House” as kids, she didn’t even care if she was the mother, the father, the baby or the dog… just so long as she got to set up the house.
Aimee completed her MBA from University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business and brought that learning to the corporate world of marketing and advertising. Strongly rooted in consumer behavior, negotiations and sales analytics, she was finally able to realize that early dream and has worked in real estate since 2010.
Aimee has created a thriving business in DuPage County based on excellence and caring. She has completed designation coursework in:
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR)
- Certified Negotiation Consultant (CNC)
- Certified Staging Consultant (CSC)
Aimee has been a multi-million dollar club-level broker associate with Baird & Warner for multiple years, and works as a member of the brokerage's training and leadership team. Aimee also serves on the Professional Standards Committee at the Mainstreet Organization of Realtors.